NEWS UPDATE – Nov 18
Your new Committee met for the first time since the AGM and I would like to bring you some news updates
- don’t forget the Awards Dinner on Saturday 1st December – contact Liam email@example.com to book
- the Archivist tab has been set up on the website – we hope Noel will be able to populate this over the coming year, please give him all your old brochures, articles, results and stories!
- a number of HRCA members were spotted attending the NEC Classic Car Show in Birmingham – well done, it is a great show!
- We welcome Conor Cooke and Ed Rynhart to the Committee – they are an additional set of hands to research, manage and advise on the many Club aspects!
- Conor will be in touch with you – he is organising a repeat ‘Karting’ event which was very successful with over 20 Members last year – provisionally keep Sat 12th January free!!
- Our Racing Calendar for 2019 is nearing finalisation – it’s the lack of information concerning Hillclimbs/Sprints that is causing a delay.
- A reminder re Mondello entries – they are taking a strict line and will charge €50 for ‘late’ entries – so please book early, if you can’t make it, you get a full credit
- The 2019 Membership Renewal/Application form is now online for donwload
- Your Committee is progressing web site management and full linkage to Facebook – all work in progress!
- Our Association is governed by Rules, Technical and Sporting Regulations – all are being reviewed and the Regulations will be online by mid-January
- That’s all for now!
From the Chair